The Alphablocks are 26 living letters who fall out of the sky and discover that if they hold hands and make a word, it magically comes to life!
Based on best-practice phonics, your child will laugh and learn with the little letter people and their adventures, songs and all kinds of fun and games.
This DVD also comes with a FREE Alphablocks, Alphabet poster!
Volume 1: Phonics First Steps - DVD released: 25th February 2013
Phonics First Steps introduces the first letters and sounds that children are taught at school and starts them off making simple words. With repeat viewing, children can build key phonics skills and boost their reading confidence - while
having lots and lots of fun.
Features 18 episodes and Parent Guide
Find out more at www.alphablocks.tv
McCain has teamed up with Crayola to give away free art-related goodies for every two pack of Smiles. Colouring pencils, mini markers, washable pens, colouring and sticker books and washable crayons are all up for grabs through collecting codes that are redeemed at mccain.co.uk/smilescrayola
.They have also kindly given me a set of six Crayola goodies
to give to you. Consisting of the following items your little monster will soon have a smile on their face. Funny Faces colouring bookActivity sticker padLarge crayons Supertips washable pensMini markersColouring pencils
To win just leave me a comment to answer the question below.
The colouring book included is full of
A) Silly Faces
B) Scary Faces
c) Funny Faces
For an additional entry you can also tweet (leave me a comment below if you do) - I want to make funny faces at @tiredmummyoftwo with some crayola goodies http://www.tiredmummyoftwo.co.uk/prizedraws.html
Uk entries only
one entry per person
Competition ends at Midnight on the 15th February GMT
Winner will be selected at random using random.org
Head on over to Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester to take a look at the new Star Wars Miniland Exhibit but don't forget all the other great things you can do whilst you are there including three rides, two 4d films and of course lots and lots of lego. We loved looking around at all the figures that were included in the exhibit, over 2000 of them. Our favourite one was definitely Jabba the Hutt who you can see pictured below.
For your chance to win a Family Ticket just fill in the form below.
The Monster High™: Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love and Monster High™: Friday Night Frights double-disc DVD is the perfect celebration of ghoul power to enjoy with your bestie ghoulfriends. It is available on Blu-Ray & DVD to order now and contains special features and bonus material making it a guaranteed screamfest! To celebrate we have a DVD and a Robecca Steam doll for one lucky winner.
The DVD which is out today Monday 21st January is a great gift for any young monster high fan. Elizabeth really enjoyed Friday Night Frights especially because it was all about skating. She really enjoyed ice skating and as such has become attached to skating of any sort. She got some roller skates for Christmas and sits with them on watching this film. She is not that into Why do Ghouls fall in love yet but I reckon Valentines day will soon get her in the mood.
To win the Doll and DVD leave me a comment to tell me what ghoulish name you would have? I would be Loathsome Laura.
winner will be selected at random using random.org.
Closing date is Midnight on Sunday 27th January
Uk entries only
One entry per person
CBeebies longest-serving presenter and star of 'Let's Play', Sid Sloane is due to make the jump from screen to stage next year, when he embarks on a nationwide tour of his new, fun-filled show. The extensive 2013 tour promises to knock audiences' socks off, and will encompass over 25 venues across the UK, commencing in February.
Written by Rachel Barnett and directed by Dominique Gerrard, SID’s SHOW
is a LIVE family-friendly adventure (suitable for ages 3+).
Follow Sid as he sets out on an heroic quest to find out where in the world his favourite socks and shoes have gone… share in adventures to the bottom of the ocean, deep jungle and outer space. Meet an array of funny characters and discover plenty of surprises along the way! This interactive show is crammed with games, songs, magic guaranteed to put a smile on faces.
This new live-show comes on the cusp of launching a new televised children’s series, ‘Let’s Play’, to be presented by Sid. The series inspires pre-schoolers to discover the world through creative role-play and dressing-up. Due to air on CBeebies later this year, ‘Let’s Play’ will be co-presented by newcomer Rebecca Keatley.
SID’s SHOW will tour well into 2013. For further information about the show visit: www.sidsloane.org
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall win a family ticket comprising of either: 2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children to a single performance on the UK Tour
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Tired Mummy of Two is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
This is your chance to win tickets for a family of four to the first arena tour of DreamWorks Madagascar Live!
presented by Stage Entertainment Touring Productions. There are 2 family tickets up for grabs at Capital FM Arena, Nottingham on Saturday 2nd February 2013, 11am Everyone’s favourite Madagascar
characters will star in a live theatrical show based on the blockbuster DreamWorks Animation franchise, reliving the fun and humour of the animals and their escapades, brilliantly recreated in an arena production of lively storytelling, dance and music, including the hit song ‘Move It, Move It’.
Audiences of all ages will love the wild and action-packed adventure as Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo and the plotting penguins escape from their home at New York's Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to the madcap world of King Julien's Madagascar
This celebration of friendship is brought vividly to life by imaginative sets and costumes, joyous dance numbers and spectacular new songs bringing West End values to the arena environment. A cast of 25 characters take the audience on a journey from Central Park Zoo all the way to the beaches of Madagascar in a song-filled show for the whole family.
Visit the official Madagascar Live!
website for the full touring schedule and more information: www.madlive.co.uk
Ticket giveaways Terms and Conditions:
· The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
· Family ticket can be used by any combination of a total of 4 adults and children. At least 1 adult must be present. Children aged 2 - 18 must have a ticket. Children under 2 may sit on their parent's/guardian's lap.
· Tickets valid for the first performance of Madagascar Live! at the Capital FM Arena, Nottingham, subject to availability. Seats can be located anywhere within the top two family ticket price bands.
· Any travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize.
· Tired Mummy of Two must choose and contact the winner(s) of the competition. The Corner Shop will send a confirmation email once tickets have been booked in.