I have been tagged by Mummy of Many Talents and by Here come the Girls so that is 22 questions that I must answer, wow this may take some time.
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
First up Mummy of Many Talents asks
1) If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?I would get my teeth straightened I hate them
2) What makes a great blog?I like blogs that are just that somewhere for someone to put there thoughts, they can be completely random and I think these make the best posts. All blogs have there flaws and there great bits and each to there own.
3) What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
I read some great blogs and one night I sat here thinking I wished I had something to look back on from all the fun days out and holidays that we take. Something other than photos. I wanted to capture memories. Unfortunately I dont find much time for that anymore but I am going to try to focus more on that than all the other things going on in my life at the moment.
4) SAHM or Working mum?I am a bit of both, I work school hours in the office and then from home when the girls go to bed. I love picking Beth up from school and I am currently training to become a childminder.
5) Favourite blog post that you have read over the last week?Now this is difficult for me as I have been away but check out this weeks Share the Blog love sunday where I always list my favourites.
6) What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
Elizabeths stubborness, but she gets it from me so I bite my tongue and try very hard not to rise to her.
7) How many children do you have?I have 2 beautiful but extremely cheeky little girls
8) Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
Yes, I wrote a post about my hubby's temper which people took the wrong way. I wrote it when still annoyed but it reads as though he is horrid which is just not true.
9) What’s your favourite blog post you have written this year so far.
When I wrote about the birth of my premature nephew it really focused me on how lucky we are and made me start training to run a 10k in May.
10) Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
I enter loads of competitions when I see them on twitter or in my reader. I recently won a 3D LG phone which is great (but the battery life is shocking). I have won a few little bits here and there too.
11) What was your last blog post about?Chocolate and the fact that I am not allowed any for another 40 days.Now the questions from Here come the girls
- What would your superhero name and power be?
calculady the power to do long division in my head
- What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
I was a chicken in Animal Farm for the school play, only realised how embarassing that story is once I got older
- What do you wish for your children?
To be happy, healthy, to love, to be there own person, to strive to be whatever they want to be and to live a long life.
- What qualities do you hope your children will inherit from you?
I want them both to inherit my confidence and my ability to say no if I dont think something is right.
- What do you hope they won't inherit?
- What would you do differently about your time as a parent?
I wouldnt fuss of Elizabeth so much when she was a baby.
- What was the best advice you received on becoming a parent?
A swaddle blanket with velcro and a moby wrap were the best pieces of advice I ever received.
- What was the hardest thing about becoming a parent?
Losing being a couple and finding how to be parents instead.
- Who would play you in your life story? Why?
That bird from legally blonde because she is cheeky but intelligent and has loads of confidence.
- Who would play your onscreen partner?
I have been told hubby looks like Olly Murs so he would go well.
- What music would be on the soundtrack?
Lots of Old school metal including Iron Maiden and then maybe a bit of Eric Clapton for a bit of a change.Now its time for me to write 11 questions for my victims I mean my tagged bloggers
And so I tag @mammywoo@littleboo_21 @the_last_slayer@newmumonline@romanianmum@sadiequinton@_firsttimedaddy@daddacool@CitygatHeart
- Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, “sleep like a baby”?
- Why is a round pizza put in a square box?
- Why is abbreviated such a long word?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons??
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out of it's nose?